Thursday, January 2

the chronically well and incredibly successful


found



Be gentle,
always delicate
with every soul
you meet,
for every single morning
you wake up,
there is someone
Wishing,
silently
and secretly,
that they 
had not. 

Tyler Knott Gregson



An old friend wrote," Wishing you all an amazingly productive and and incredibly successful 2014."

Amazingly productive and  incredibly successful. I tilt my head to the side, and think about these alluring words. 

Resolutions are plastered all over social media at the moment, and some of them bring a wry smile to face.

Eat more dinners at home.
Go on more road trips and adventures. 
Loose weight.
Dream big. 
Change the things you don't like.
  

I hope to stay peacefully put in my quiet home, to gain some healthy kilos, and to let go of this detrimental desperation to change my situation. I want to stop comparing my life to the amazing producers and the incredibly successful and the chronically well - because that's when my simple joy is zapped and discontent stabs me. I wish to endure the snail pace and hype free without bitterness and envy. To etch 'wait' on my heart.

I just want to slowly and gently continue, with a peaceful acceptance and no loss of hope. 




1 comment:

  1. My favourite. How beautifully put. I love all the 'me too' moments we have Dee. I need to check in more often because you so often put into beautiful words exactly how I feel or have felt xo

    ReplyDelete